The Pre-Incubation unit is designed to provide technical assistance to entrepreneurs who have an innovative product ideal but need further development before they can successfully be considered by the PICTI technical and market evaluation panels.
Customized professional consulting services would be provided to qualifying ventures which would allow them to produce an “Incubator Ready” proposal for consideration by the PICTI review panels.
The period of Pre-Incubation would be between 1-3 months wherein the entrepreneur would qualify to submit their proposal for review.
PICTI services during the pre-incubation stage would include:
- Computer Workstation Space
- Access to Computer and Peripheral Devices
- Suite of Software Products
- Broadband Internet Access
- Technical and Business Consulting Services
- Shared Administrative Services